approved & supported by :

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Explorace


24th February 2008...a very tiring day for all of the part 4 student of UiTM. Today is the last Modul programme that we should attend (really2 happy about it =) ) After 4 semester,we had completed our modul and graduate with not repeating the modul programme. The last activitiy of our modul is the explorace.This is something new for me,because this is the first time i'm involve in this such activity.Physical strength,mental strength and also teamwork are very important in this programme.Although we didn't win the race,i'm ok with that.There are many new things that I had learned from this programme. Not everybody is the same,because everyone have their own ability and creativity.Working in a group of new people really make me understand,how people actually behave.Some of them are very good in giving ideas to the group.The most important things is,work as a team.Maybe I've been working and participating in many occassion since I was in school.So there are many kinds of teamwork that I've been through.In this modul also I had learned that we cannot be a leader,but we must work together.That is more important.I really enjoy this programme although it is tiring.Therefore, I'm really want to thanks to all of my group members for your corporation.You all have thought me something that is very important...that is teamwork =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

seronok sgt
a new experience
but very tiring
huhu
but the worst part is..
kene makan peria mentah..
wawawa..
uwekkk..
-jihan-