approved & supported by :

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Brand New Blog

Thank God..Finally I had sometime to write on this blog page.Today is Saturday..I love weekend holidays a lot..Time to rest my mind without any assignment.Although the assignment is pilling up..Yesterday there is a small bbq in my friend house (actually his aunt house) in section 13.Really great time to chill with friends during weekend.Anyway, thank you Syahiran (we call him Simbab actually) for throwing the BBQ last night.Great food dawg!! Thanks also to all my friends that came to the BBQ last night.We really do a great job yesterday.Well done guys!! This week I am so pressured by the BEL 315 presentation.Gosh! Really2 messing up my mind. Actually it is just a normal presentation,but seeing all of my classmate start practicing with their presentation, it really makes me nervous.After the presentation I feel so relief, and a little bit dissapointed with my presentation.But,it was ok and still a lot more improvement.Thanks to all that have given me their support,their ideas and also the time.Really appreciate it..So after this I will start to write blog again..thats all for now..Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats for the new blog!!
-jihan-