approved & supported by :

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Quizzes, Law Test & Me


Oh my God! This week is a very busy week. Too many things happened in a week time. Don't know how to manage it. Taxation,Management Accounting,Auditing,Law all this subject are making my head goes spinning.Hahaha..What am I saying? Actually I'm just felt tired this week..all the quizzes & especially the Law subject test really give me a headache.Maybe all of my coursemate are feeling the same too.Although the Law test is a take home assignment,the question is really2 tough.After been discussing with someof my friends,open all law book that we have but still we couldn't manage to get the answer to it.Law need a very high understanding to it.For an accounting student like me,this "law things" is not my kinda stuff.Reading all the cases,memorize it..gosh..when i want to submit my assignment paper, I just wondering what going to happened.Some of my classmate write a very long essay..They are hardworking people.Good for them.So maybe after this I will try to find ways on how to study law.I'm also very glad today because the Management Accounting class for this evening had been canceledbecause the lecturer involve in the research work at PWTC.Thank God..If not the quiz will be today,and I don't read a single thing because of the law assignment.So next week, the auditing,taxation and management accounting quizzes!! Treble trouble..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

student life la..
assignments, quizzes, tests..
just work hard..
n strive 4 success!
i'll always support u!
-jihan-

Anonymous said...

chaiyo0ok!aja!!do da best..live life to da fullest paaan!!
::alin::