approved & supported by :

Saturday, April 25, 2009

going through

Now here's a story bout a boy with dreams

So picture perfect at seventeen, a high hope teen

Beneath the surface it was more than just a smile

Nobody knew about his secret so it took a while

I could see a tear fall slow down his heart

He then quiet with tense in the back seat; so when he asked me,

"What would you do if it was you?"

Couldn't answer such a horrible pain to live through

I tried to trade places in the tragedy

I couldn't picture my dreams and hope slippin' through

For just a moment I was trapped in the pain, Lord come and test me

Even though it wasn't me, I could feel the grief

Thinking with your brains blown that would make the pain go

No! You got to find a way to survive

cause they win when your soul dies...

2 comments:

Huril 'Ain said...

what is the boy going through?
this is so beautiful.

farhannazmey said...

by the way huril this adapted from somewhere.heh. not my writing.my english writing is not this good =]